SIMBAL IP65 ‘PRL’ cable reels are fitted with a special slipring cover to prevent ingress of dust or water. These reels are the perfect solution for damp and/or dirty environments. These reels feature additional protection by means of a rubber ‘snout’ fitted to the cable entry area.
Features & Technical data
- * Die-cast aluminium case.
- * Cable roller guide.
- * Ratchet stop device every 50 cm. All cable reels are supplied with the cable-stop device disconnected, It can be easily inserted.
- * Double earth contact.
- * Collector insulating power 2,5 Kv.
- * Brass-rings collector and special brushes with minimum impedance drop.
- * Slipring with brass rings and brushes.
- * Protection degree IP65.
- * Working temperature -5°C/+50°C.
- * Available both with PVC cable and rubber cable.
- * Additional protection from rubber cable 'snout'
- * Delivered with 2 m. cable at feeding side.